About Robyn Henderson
- Completing a Graduate Diploma in Indigenous Policy Development with Charles Darwin University
- Completed a Diploma in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Knowledge
- Completed Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
- Received 2010 Walter Dickman Award from NSAA in recognition of her contribution to the speaking industry throughout Australia & New Zealand. z Revised/update Dare to Dream - self esteem and confidence building for busy women
- Executive Officer of the National Speakers Association of Australia
- Books Published: The Creative Edge – strategies for 24/7 creativity Strategic Networking – your guide to networking excellence
- Books Published: Spirituality in the Workplace Balance – Real life strategies for work/life balance The Speakers Compass Network or Perish Networking Magic – revised and updated How to Master Networking – revised and updated 22 Essentials for Building Your Best Business
- Books Published: What my Favourite teacher Taught Me (Vols 1.2 & 3) and How to Write and Sell ebooks
- Appointed Adjunct Professor at the Southern Cross university, Lismore, NSW, Australia
- Nevin Award, National Speakers Association of Australia. This is awarded annually to the member whose accomplishments reflect the outstanding credit, respect, honour and admiration of the entire speaking profession. Robyn is only the 3rd women in Australia to receive the award
- Certified Speaking Professional Member, National Speakers Association of Australia
- Speaker of the Year Award, National Speakers Association of Australia
- Listed in the 'Top 50 Successful Australian Business Women Hall of Fame', Australian Business Women's Network
- Winning Women Award, Zonta Club of Hobart
- Listed in 'Top 100 Spirited Women of Australia', New Woman Magazi
Click here to download a high resolution image:
Who is Robyn Henderson?
Her business card describes her as a Networking Strategist, Ghost Writer and Student, yet she spends more than 50% of her time these days writing for her clients from the Not For Profit sector, small business and the professional arena. Yet her passion remains in networking and showing people how easily it is to become a master networker.
Robyn has authored and contributed to more than 30 books on networking, business and career development and self esteem building over the last 20+ years. She has spoken in 12 countries and has never advertised – all her work comes from networking, referrals, her websites: www.networkingtowin.com.au, www.writeitforme.com.au and LinkedIn®.
Her career includes 22 years as a professional speaker, 10 years in sales and telemarketing management and 13 years in hospitality. Robyn also successfully ran women’s networks in Sydney for 6 years in the early ‘90s and was listed in the Businesswomen’s Hall of Fame (1997) and listed in the Top 100 Spirited Women of Australia (New Woman Magazine). Robyn was presented with the Speaker of the Year award from the National Speakers Association of Australia in 1997 for her contribution to the speaking industry.
In 2000 Robyn received the prestigious Nevin Award – given annually to a member of NSAA whose accomplishments reflects outstanding credit, respect, honour and admiration of the entire speaking profession. From 2007-2009 Robyn held the role of Executive Officer with the National Speakers Association of Australia where she grew membership to 600 members. And is the only Australian to have been awarded the the 3 awards - Speaker of the Year, Nevin Award and the highly prized Walter Dickman Award (2010), giving her recognition for her contribution to growing the speaking industry in Australia and New Zealand.
In 2003 Robyn was honoured to be appointed Adjunct Professor at the Southern Cross University in Lismore, NSW, Australia. In 2013-14, she completed the Diploma in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Knowledge externally with Charles Darwin University and is currently enrolled in a Graduate Diploma in Indigenous Policymaking.
Robyn has also assisted more than 250+ authors to self publish their writing in book and ebook format and when she has a spare moment, often takes on ghost writing project where she writes books from scratch for clients or takes their ideas, experiences and concepts and shapes them into books and ebooks. Obviously time management and personal productivity is second nature to Robyn as she moves seamlessly from strategist to ghost writer to student.
Originally from Sydney, Robyn has been based in the Northern Rivers area of NSW for the last 11 years and believes in making every day count.
If you are serious about growing your business and career, start networking with Robyn Henderson!
Click here to download Full Profile for Robyn Henderson and fee Schedule.